MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Make Signature Responsive?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been using this in my global CSS to make images responsive but how can I apply this to signature banners?

.post_body img {
max-width:  80% !important;
}	
I would try to add it in global css here: .post_content .signature {
(2023-09-05, 04:16 PM)bv64 Wrote: [ -> ]I would try to add it in global css here: .post_content .signature {

Thanks!  That seems to work!  It should cover anything added to post content instead of using .signature, correct?
(2023-09-05, 06:31 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]It should cover anything added to post content instead of using .signature, correct?

Yes if the post_content DIV wraps around the signature DIV.

Personally I just add the following to global.css.
img {
   max-width: 100%;
}

Then no images, including ones put in profile fields if you allow such, will ever break the forum if they are insanely large.
(2023-09-05, 09:17 PM)Taylor M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-09-05, 06:31 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]It should cover anything added to post content instead of using .signature, correct?

Yes if the post_content DIV wraps around the signature DIV.

Actually, no, you'd need to add a separate element to the specifier (separated with a comma) to include matches for post content alone:

.post_content, .post_content .signature {

The original .post_content .signature matches only the inner elements with class "signature" (where they occur within an element with class "post_content" of course).