MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Return to the forum....!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever a user post a thread or reply user were shown the message as following:-
[Image: c30766Havez103.bmp]

I want to convert the message to following:-
[Image: u29288Wantu103.bmp]

That means I want to add "Alternatively, return to the forum." line to the shown message.
And when the user click on the "return to forum" he will be taken to the forum in which he has posted the thread, just as the same way by clicking on "Click here if you don't want to wait any longer" takes to the thread or reply user have posted.Just as the same way I want to make a link that clicking on "return to forum" take the user to the forum in which he/she has posted the thread or reply.

As done in this forum...!!!
But I donot know how to do it.
Please atleast say me the php funtion that I have to use.

And I can try the other thing to be done by myself....!!!
Or you can post me the whole process....!!!

Please help me if you know...????SadSad
Which version of MyBB are you running?
MyBB 1.1.6
Please upgrade to the latest release. This function was added in the MyBB 1.2 series.

Also, for security reasons, you should ALWAYS upgrade your forum to the latest release.
I have also an another forum whose version is 1.2 so please help me in this matter....!!!
cuulvaibhav Wrote:I have also an another forum whose version is 1.2 so please help me in this matter....!!!
Is it version 1.2.9?
Ok then also pls help me because I am soon updating my MyBB version to the latest one..!!!
[Image: th_79695_Capture_122_73lo.jpg]

I like to know to but have it automaticaly goto forum -section where ever you posting from.
personaly I dont like haing to press it each & every time that popup box
I running on 1.2.12

Only replying cause this was only post that came up on my search well closest.
Thanks
Pac
Admin CP > Templates > Modify/Delete > Theme > Expand > Redirect Templates > Redirect > Change Original

<html>
<head>
<title>{$title}</title>
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="2;URL={$url}" />
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<div style="margin: auto auto; width: {$lang->redirect_width}" align="center">
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead"><strong>{$title}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" align="center"><p>{$message}</p></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow2" align="right"><a href="{$url}"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->click_no_wait}</span></a></td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
</body>
</html>

Insert your code after

<tr>
<td class="trow1" align="center"><p>{$message}</p></td>
</tr>