MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who can help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Сheck screen please. Need help[attachment=46336][attachment=46336][attachment=46336]
set 0 for default value for thx field in your users table from phpmyadmin or with mysql command if you not have phpmyadmin
(2023-09-18, 09:21 PM)Мостафа Шираали Wrote: [ -> ]установите 0 для значения по умолчанию для поля thx в таблице пользователей из phpmyadmin или с помощью команды mysql, если у вас нет phpmyadmin

а можно подробнее, я не очень в этом разбираюсь
I just can't register on the forum, could you help me?
In phpmyadmin (or any client you use to access your database): ALTER TABLE JKZ_users MODIFY thx NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;
it's very difficult, I've been trying to figure out how to work with databases, I just can't register on the site and I don't understand what the problem is.
Ar4e you a user of the site or are you the owner/administrator ?
(2023-09-18, 09:21 PM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]set 0 for default value for thx field in your users table from phpmyadmin or with mysql command if you not have phpmyadmin

(2023-09-21, 08:55 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Ar4e you a user of the site or are you the owner/administrator ?

I'm a user, but I can't register just
If you're an user, you may contact the site owner. There is probably a "contact" link somewhere in the footer of the site.
Noone else than him (or her) can't correct this error.