MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ThankYou PlugIn problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hallo zusammen,
Ich habe zwei verschiedene Foren und möchte gerne das ThankYou Like System PlugIn installieren.
Beide Foren liegen bei demselben Hoster in jeweils einer separaten Datenbank mit unterschiedlichen Präfixes. In beiden befinden sich dieselben PlugIns.
In einem Forum konnte ich das ThankYou PlugIn problemlos installieren, und dem anderen Forum erhalte ich folgende Fehlermeldung:
____________-
Schwerwiegender Fehler : Nicht erfasste mysqli_sql_Exception: Tabelle „db10661412-mybb.mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike“ existiert nicht in xxxx/www/davinci-resolve.de/inc/db_mysqli.php:340 Stack-Trace: #0 xxxx/www/davinci-resolve.de /inc/db_mysqli.php(340): mysqli_query(Object(mysqli), 'SHOW INDEX FROM...') #1 xxxx/www/davinci-resolve .de/inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php(155): DB_MySQLi ->query('SHOW INDEX FROM...') #2 xxxx/www/davinci-resolve.de/admin/modules/config /plugins.php(535): Thankyoulike_info() #3 xxxx/www/davinci-resolve .de/admin/index.php(830): require('/is/htdocs/wp10...' ) #4 {main} geworfen in xxxx/www/davinci-resolve.de/inc/db_mysqli.phpin Zeile 340
I have two different forums and would like to install the ThankYou Like System PlugIn.
Both forums are in a separate database at the same hoster. The same plug-ins are located in both.
I was able to easily install the ThankYou plug-in in one forum, and I get the following error message from the other forum
_____________-
Serious error: Unrecognized mysqli_sql_Exception: Table "db10661412-mybb.mybb_g33k_thankyoulike_thankyoulike" does not exist in xxxx / www / davinci-resolve.de / inc / db_mysqli.php: 340 Stack-Trace: #..') # 1 xxxx / www / davinci-resolve .de / inc / plugins / thankyoulike.php (155): DB_MySQLi -> query (' SHOW INDEX FROM ...') # 2 xxxx / www / davinci-resolve.de / admin / modules / config /plugins.php (535): Thankyoulike_info () # 3 xxxx / www / davinci-resolve .de / admin / index.php (830): require ('/ is / htdocs / wp10...') # 4 {main} thrown in xxxx / www / davinci-resolve.de / inc / db_mysqli.phpin line 340

While I cannot say this is correct for your problem .... to have 2 forums on the same host (or even a clone of the same forum on different hosts) you need to make each have different "cookie pre-fix's" in the ACP.
es ist derselbe Hoster. Es sind aber zwei unterschiedliche Url und jeweils eigene Datenbanken mit eigenem Präfix.
It seems that MyBB considers the plugin to be active yet at the same time its tables haven't been created. This situation should be impossible. I'm curious to know what steps you took to get there, but it's not necessary that you respond to that.

Try this as a solution:

Temporarily replace line #107 of inc/plugins/thankyoulike.php:
	if(is_array($plugins_cache) && is_array($plugins_cache['active']) && isset($plugins_cache['active'][$codename]))
with:
	if(false)

and then uninstall the plugin via the ACP. Then revert that line to its original version and reinstall+reactivate the plugin via the ACP.