MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to always include signature in posts and turn on post notifications
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, 
Sorry if this isn't the right place for this thread. 
I wish to know if there is a way to automatically always include signatures to posts, by that I mean that I wish that the "Include signature to post" button is always checked for all members. I haven't find a way to do that and didn't find any plugin about it either.
I also noticed that myBB doesn't seem to have a notification system, but there are plugins that manage to do that. I tried but it ended giving me the error 500 and I had to modify the entire plugin folder (I'm using the latest version of myBB and PHP). I am considering a downgrade of myBB version to fix it. 
To sum up what I need: I need that the option of including signatures to posts always be checked, and I wish to know the best way/plugin of having notifications (when someone quote you, like/thank your posts or basically any interaction with your posts in a thread), and which myBB version is the best to fix my problem. 
Thank you for your attention and help, I am new to myBB community Smile
By default signatures are always included in the post if a user has a signature.

Additionally if they have a signature the signature check box is automatically checked off so if they don't wish to include their signature they would have to uncheck the box.
(2023-10-02, 12:38 PM)Taylor M Wrote: [ -> ]By default signatures are always included in the post if a user has a signature.

Additionally if they have a signature the signature check box is automatically checked off so if they don't wish to include their signature they would have to uncheck the box.

Thank you a lot!