MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error Message Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function fsockopen() in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Error Message
Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function fsockopen() in /home/vol1_8/infinityfree.com/if0_35118896/forum.mywebsite.online/htdocs/inc/mailhandlers/smtp.php:276 Stack trace: #0 /home/vol1_8/infinityfree.com/if0_35118896/forum. mywebsite .online/htdocs/inc/mailhandlers/smtp.php(199): SmtpMail->connect() #1 /home/vol1_8/infinityfree.com/if0_35118896/forum. mywebsite .online/htdocs/inc/functions.php(689): SmtpMail->send() #2 /home/vol1_8/infinityfree.com/if0_35118896/forum. mywebsite .online/htdocs/member.php(3001): my_mail(‘sam****@hotmai…’, ‘Heda gardas’, ‘stasar,\n\n\n\nStau…’, ‘’, ‘’, ‘’, false, ‘text’, ‘’, ‘s****asar42@gma…’) #3 {main} thrown in /home/vol1_8/infinityfree.com/if0_35118896/forum. mywebsite .online/htdocs/inc/mailhandlers/smtp.php on line 276

Other Information
I’m using Mybb and I get this error when I try to send an email via SMTP.
Error says it all in the beginning.
Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function fsockopen()

fsockopen() is a native PHP function, and may be disabled due to modsecurity settings on your server or other reason.
You should contact your hosting provider.