MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: errors in file folder plugin and admin files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey in my dashboard page I noticed all these warning error  messges at top of the said home page of the dashboard in admin panel. I cant go anywhere else without having to log in again, but this time it wont go through even though the dashboard login was sucessful. The file warnings is why for this. The list said  ink plugin php, admin index several lines for errors, ink class. I'm not sure what lines of code to take out or edit to fix the warning message I keep seeing in the file manager.

Also I noticed  week ago that even though more threads had been added the counter at the bottom stays the same / doesnt update at all. thread and post counter.

If no one can help can you guys just tell me instead of making the thread wait several hours.

admin page:  Dashboard (fhtweb.com)

fourm page: The Night Zone Chat Roleplay Write (fhtweb.com)  

Also as a side note for your fourm support login thing. can you add voice capcha. I spent an hour, and a half trying to log in on this site. With putting text in a box the usal ones I found a trick tht the id part in the image link is the answer.
The plugins you're using are not compatible with PHP 8.2 and are throwing errors.

However, you should be hiding these errors on live boards and instead having them logged to an error log file.

See Error Messages docs for Enabling Error Logs. Smile
:shy:
the admin panel is busted though. I cant move around in my dashboard anything clicked on the home page of dashboard  makes the login page pop up which isnt responding when I put the right admin log in info in the boxes.
I know that but there is other information on that page if you read.

There is a section about if you cannot access the Admin CP you will need to edit the settings.php file through your file manager or ftp client.

Quote:If the Admin CP cannot be accessed, these settings can be overridden manually by adding the following lines at the end of the inc/settings.php file:
// manual overrides
$settings['errorlogmedium'] = 'log';
$settings['errortypemedium'] = 'both';
$settings['errorloglocation'] = './error.log';
Note: Manual changes are temporary and will be lost when modifying settings using the Admin CP.