MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Downloads Section Plugin 2.0.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm relatively new to myBB and have a problem with the above Plugin at a site I help Admin on

When I try and activate the Plugin from the Admin CP (MyBB version 1.2.9) I get the following error message:

MySQLi error: 1050
Table 'mybb_downloadcategories' already exists
Query: CREATE TABLE mybb_downloadcategories ( cid smallint unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, name varchar(120) NOT NULL default '', description text NOT NULL default '', visiblegroups text NOT NULL default '', submissiongroups text NOT NULL default '', disporder smallint unsigned NOT NULL default '0', downloads int(10) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (cid) ) TYPE=MyISAM;

I know this is some kind of script error code but I have no idea how to resolve it and get the Download Section Plugin working.

I'd be grateful for any advice anyone could offer.

Many thanks.
Probably you already have the plugin activated before, but something stuffed up.

If you know how, going into phpMyAdmin, and delete (drop) the table mybb_downloadcategories and see if it works.
Thanks ZiNga

I will give it a try. Appreciate the help.
ZiNga BuRgA Wrote:Probably you already have the plugin activated before, but something stuffed up.

If you know how, going into phpMyAdmin, and delete (drop) the table mybb_downloadcategories and see if it works.

No look with that ZiNga. I will try the creator of the Plugin and see if I can get the problem resolved that way. Thanks.