MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Vbulletin 4.25 to MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to merge my older Vbulletin 4.25
I'm looking at the query below,  and what it's trying to insert.  I don't even see any username there.  It's like it's trying to insert no username, so I'm getting the error.

How do I fix that?

SQL Error:
1062 - Duplicate entry '' for key 'username'

INSERT INTO mybbqo_users (usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,import_usergroup,import_additionalgroups,import_displaygroup,import_uid,username,password,salt,loginkey,email,regdate,lastactive,lastvisit,website,showsigs,signature,showavatars,timezone,avatardimensions,avatartype,avatar,lastpost,icq,skype,google,hideemail,allownotices,regip,lastip,language,passwordconvert,passwordconverttype,postnum,invisible,birthday,birthdayprivacy,subscriptionmethod,receivepms,receivefrombuddy,pmnotice,pmnotify,showquickreply,ppp,tpp,daysprune,timeformat,dst,buddylist,ignorelist,style,away,awaydate,returndate,referrer,referrals,reputation,timeonline,showcodebuttons,totalpms,unreadpms,pmfolders,notepad,threadmode,showredirect,dateformat,dstcorrection,warningpoints,moderateposts,moderationtime,suspendposting,suspensiontime,suspendsignature,suspendsigtime,coppauser,classicpostbit,loginattempts,usernotes,showimages,showvideos,passwordconvertsalt) VALUES 

(2,'',0,2,'',0,6,'','','','','[email protected]',1096916400,1202960682,1202957825,'',1,'',1,'','','','',1123701240,'','','',1,1,X'9e500106',X'','','09cc4aae20cb2be7e3e28c0acbd33fd4','vb4',0,0,'10-08-1986','all',2,1,0,1,1,1,0,0,0,'',0,'','',0,0,0,'',0,0,0,0,1,19,1,'0**$%%$1**$%%$2**$%%$3**$%%$4**','','',1,'',1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,'',1,1,'2TX')

Merge version 1.8.23
MyBB version: 1.8.36

anyone have any ideas on what needs to be changed to make it work, it seems like the query is not picking up the username for some reason.

so when I go into users.php in the merge system.
I see this line
$insert_data['username'] = encode_to_utf8($data['username'], "user", "users");

When I echo out $data['username'];

This is what it spits out: _vbulletin4_import2
That doesn't look right, Is anyone able to assist me with getting this migrated over.
Looks like it's missing these fields in the beginning: username,password,salt,loginkey when it tries to do the import.
I'd look at the users table in the DB for your VB install and double check to make sure the fields are named the same and you have no duplicates.

When you run the merge, does it list how many users it's trying to import or does it return zero?