MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Migrating from a VB4.25 to MYBB issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,
I posted this in the merge topic originally,  but I don't think that forum gets many eyes on it.  Hoping it's OK to post it here.

I have an older Vbulletin forum that I want to migrate over to mybb. 

I downloaded the merge tool,  and got through the first few steps fine.  But now I'm to the point where it's trying to copy over the users,  but I'm getting the error below.

What it seems to be trying to do, is insert a 'blank' username, even though are no blank usernames in my database.

I've searched the forum and saw others having this issue with the merge tool, with other forums they were migrating from.  But I never saw an answer.

But I thought I would try again,  does anyone know what the cause is and how to fix this?

SQL Error:
1062 - Duplicate entry '' for key 'username'

INSERT INTO mybbqo_users (usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,import_usergroup,import_additionalgroups,import_displaygroup,import_uid,username,password,salt,loginkey,email,regdate,lastactive,lastvisit,website,showsigs,signature,showavatars,timezone,avatardimensions,avatartype,avatar,lastpost,icq,skype,google,hideemail,allownotices,regip,lastip,language,passwordconvert,passwordconverttype,postnum,invisible,birthday,birthdayprivacy,subscriptionmethod,receivepms,receivefrombuddy,pmnotice,pmnotify,showquickreply,ppp,tpp,daysprune,timeformat,dst,buddylist,ignorelist,style,away,awaydate,returndate,referrer,referrals,reputation,timeonline,showcodebuttons,totalpms,unreadpms,pmfolders,notepad,threadmode,showredirect,dateformat,dstcorrection,warningpoints,moderateposts,moderationtime,suspendposting,suspensiontime,suspendsignature,suspendsigtime,coppauser,classicpostbit,loginattempts,usernotes,showimages,showvideos,passwordconvertsalt) VALUES

(2,'',0,2,'',0,6,'','','','','[email protected]',1096916400,1202960682,1202957825,'',1,'',1,'','','','',1123701240,'','','',1,1,X'9e500106',X'','','09cc4aae20cb2be7e3e28c0acbd33fd4','vb4',0,0,'10-08-1986','all',2,1,0,1,1,1,0,0,0,'',0,'','',0,0,0,'',0,0,0,0,1,19,1,'0**$%%$1**$%%$2**$%%$3**$%%$4**','','',1,'',1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,'',1,1,'2TX')

Merge version 1.8.23
MyBB version: 1.8.36
I replied to your merge post. Hope it helps.