MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help with restoring discord webhook send new replies and threads to discord server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before i had noticed i needed to update the fourm version my site had broke in the file manager 'cause I see require_once [file name and location file] lines in the codes when selecting the 'edit' button in the manager. After updating the fourm the said codes remained. i cant get them to go away. I check over and over in the files, but the lines are still there.

I have the error handler in settings off hidden. 'cause when my site broke it killed one of my smpt accounts 'cause it sent 1000 emails before I noticed it. I took a bit to re-add the email in my mail app.

new thread, new reply, global php. and others which is why I get a 500 error when submitting any threads or replys. Even the quick reply is busted. I have to reload the page for all three options to get it to go through. 

'cause of this said issue my discord webhook connection seems broken 'cause I've tested it, and nothing I'm posting is showing up in the discord server, and everything was put in correctly in the plugins for the discord connection.

This was working just fine before the site needed an update, and still hasnt fixed itself. The update didnt do anything to help.

The 500 errors dont show in the error log 'cause I've checked before turning the log back off / hidden once more. The error shows up as a pop up error message when after clicking the 'post message' button. no issue isnt due to plugins. I'm not getting rid of the ones I have. I like my editor plugin.

I've spent three days I think trying to fix this by myself. Nothing I've done seemed to work.

version currently is jan 36  updated from jan 33.

looking for some tips to try to fix this issue that nothing, but a re-instal / loosing everything I had will fix file issues.

I use the discord plugins 'cause my fourm doesnt send out email notifications for pms threads, or new replies. smpt wont send them, and php mail doesnt work.

What's the point of a fourm if nothing works when trying to post something? This is why I'm trying so hard to fix the issue.
what lines do you mean and why should they be fixed?

without error messages nobody without crystal ball can help you
post edited.

I'm going to try one more solution. try to replace files in every folder except member and try to redo the update thing.

no nothing worked. I edited my post / recycled it.

I cant fix the files by trying to put the upload file / extract it in the main root spot in manager. The folder upload popped up, I did it wrong.

I also thought of trying to add the upload file iinstal foldder, but there was no where to put the files to trigger 'new files added' during an forced upgrade.
The topic was originally called: "fix Require_Once line in files"
With so much chaos I'm out
now you know how I feel while trying to fix this.

i found this post on the web I'm going to try this attempt. thanks for helping this odd issue.

Change require_once to require in MyLanguage::load() · Issue #4634 · mybb/mybb · GitHub
Your post contains almost 400 words and you still haven't shown what the errors are. A screenshot of the errors is the very least we need. I get that you're frustrated but you need to help us so we can help you. That would've allowed people to identify the error days ago.