MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Country Flag APPEARANCE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I use the plugin Country Flag downloaded from Mybb. 
The problem is that it is not displayed with the name on the left and the image on the right like the rest of the information, is centered

If it helps, I am also attaching the file from postbit_author_user

<div class="float_left"><i class="fas fa-comment"style="color:#d57c74;"></i> {$lang->postbit_posts} </div>
<div class="float_right">{$post['postnum']}</div><br />
<div class="float_left"><i class="fas fa-edit"style="color:#d5b774;"></i>{$lang->postbit_threads}</div>
<div class="float_right"> {$post['threadnum']}</div><br />
<div class="float_left"><i class="fas fa-calendar-alt"style="color:#a1d574;"></i>  {$lang->postbit_joined} </div>
<div class="float_right">{$post['userregdate']}</div>
	{$post['replink']}{$post['profilefield']}{$post['warninglevel']}

I also attach the detailed image

[attachment=46379]
Thanks for nothing. I will change the platform!
(2023-10-14, 03:04 AM)Roberth Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for nothing. I will change the platform!

Firstly, nobody cares what forum software you use and threatening to switch only reflects badly on you. Nobody owes you anything. We're all volunteers.

That said, I just spent some of my free time finding out for you how to do this. You can change how it's displayed in the postbit_country template.

In the future just say you're still looking for help. No need for the bad attitude.