MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: fix new thread new reply error page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[size=1]This[b][size=1]This page isn’t working right now[/size][/b][/size]
[size=1][b]thenightzone.yourdomainnow.fhtweb.com can't currently handle this request.[/b][/size]
H

says 500 error has occured we cant complete that request.

This is the error message i get everytime I try a new thread. The quick reply isnt working 'cause of this error. It only pops up when creating threads or pressing reply button. I had to switch domains last time to fix it, now it is around again. This is my only issue with the current version of mybb.....
Looks like text pasted from somewhere.  If you turn on view source, might see something like this:

[attachment=46401]

Lots of explanations you can find by searching.  Short answer, turn on view source before pasting text.
There you go edit to first post done. You see the error message better now?
No. Size=1 is a screen killer in MyBB. Copy/paste with source mode as suggested.

This is the text of your first post.
[size=1][font=system-ui, sans-serif][b][size=1]This[font=system-ui, sans-serif][b][size=1]This page isn’t working right now[/size][/b][/font][/size][/b][/font][/size]
[size=1][font=system-ui, sans-serif][b][size=1][font=system-ui, sans-serif][b]thenightzone.yourdomainnow.fhtweb.com[/b] can't currently handle this request.[/font][/size][/b][/font][/size]
[size=1][font=system-ui, sans-serif][b]H[/b][/font][/size]

[size=1][font=system-ui, sans-serif][b]says 500 error has occured we cant complete that request.[/b][/font][/size]

[size=1][font=system-ui, sans-serif][b]This is the error message i get everytime I try a new thread. The quick reply isnt working 'cause of this error. It only pops up when creating threads or pressing reply button. I had to switch domains last time to fix it, now it is around again. This is my only issue with the current version of mybb.....[/b][/font][/size]

More suggestions:
Turn on error reporting.
Find the plugin that is borking your system.

https://community.mybb.com/thread-239324...pid1388911
It's not the plugins I know that right away. I did try the file verification though. Which didnt work 'cause my test in the quick reply was the same no page update had to refresh the page to see the new post. Which means the new thread and new reply errors arent fixed.

I even tried in the file manager upload / replace thing. The problem didnt fix with this solution either.

I dont know what to do. The host fixed it when i switched domains, the problem has appeared again though with no fix yet. I already contacted the host about the problem.

Also as a side note for the next upgrade version. in the task manager the version check messes too much with the theme colors. I had to disable it to keep my colors how I wanted them.