MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "My Spoiler" plugin no longer working.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been trying to get the "my spoiler" plugin working on my forum, but anything between the spoiler tags just becomes completely invisible and non-functional.

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=614

Any chance someone with more experience can get it going again?
What is your current issue ?

Maybe it need to be updated it but it is already working into my website, as far as i can remember i had updated it, but i will review it and test into the last mybb version.

Thanks for your feedback.
The current issue is that anything in spoiler tags becomes completely invisible. There's no UI to expand/collapse it. Running the latest version, on PHP 8.
(2023-11-09, 05:09 AM)StrikerMan780 Wrote: [ -> ]The current issue is that anything in spoiler tags becomes completely invisible. There's no UI to expand/collapse it. Running the latest version, on PHP 8.

You have an issue for sure in your host i have tested with all environments and mybb 1.8.37 last version, clean install and all works flawless, only editor button is missing but all the other things works perfect !

I have tested all of three types and create multiple threads to test and goes right.

I have tested with php 7.4, 8.0, 8.1, 8.2 and 8.3 and all seems to work fine.
(2023-11-11, 07:20 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-11-09, 05:09 AM)StrikerMan780 Wrote: [ -> ]The current issue is that anything in spoiler tags becomes completely invisible. There's no UI to expand/collapse it. Running the latest version, on PHP 8.

You have an issue for sure in your host i have tested with all environments and mybb 1.8.37 last version, clean install and all works flawless, only editor button is missing but all the other things works perfect !

I have tested all of three types and create multiple threads to test and goes right.

I have tested with php 7.4, 8.0, 8.1, 8.2 and 8.3 and all seems to work fine.
Clean install too here, but the script fails to insert anything into the templates.
Yeah already it need to be updated to add the template changes and add a button, but if you add spoiler tags it works fine, i have tested into multiple environments rn but i know many times it depends on many facts so if you have a way to test it and see what is going with your mybb installation. That may help to fix your issue.
If you have no luck getting it to work you could just use the HTML 'Summary' tag?

https://community.mybb.com/thread-239045...pid1388077