MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [paid request] Captcha to protect content in post and thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all  i am working to create a forum and i will like to have a plugin who protect the content in post & thread from bot.

When an user will create a thread & post i want an option if they want to protect a text from bot they can add in their thread this

(protected)text to protect(protected)

and when they have add the tag  (protected) with what they want to protect inside .. when they click on post thread ..

all user will see just a message like their post

message by the user in the post example.. and their secured content down bellow

Content secured click here to see

when they will click on it on the content secured click here to see i want to its open another tab with there they have to pass a captcha to they can see what the user have add inside the tag protected ..  the captcha i want it  a background image and on the background image i want to see 10-15 little circle but to pass the captcha they need to find the broken one.

i want to can choose the background image - and for the circle who appear i want to we can make it more little or more bigger at choose.
i want to we can choose how many broken circle who appear.

if someone can create me that plugin lets me know.

and this is my theme i will use for the forum (RoundoDarko - Dark Modern Responsive MyBB Theme)
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1489
for this or any custom plugin or theme I am at your service. (also any web,windows,android software)
(2023-11-11, 07:52 AM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]for this or any custom plugin or theme I am at your service. (also any web,windows,android software)

i send you a private message, thank you
You can use the ThankYou MyBB System that allows to add some custom tags to use it, but it just works with a thanks button to see that contents, however i saw that you have contacted Mostafa so i think you have covered your task Smile