MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Data like ZIP code in each Post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for a Plugin which forces some mandatory data (like ZIP, Phone etc) in each post. I want the data in each post and searchable. Alternatively, is there any option in MyBB settings to create such condition.
you can search here

note : if you not found any plugin for your needs, I can create any custom plugin if you want non-free
You just need to go to admincp and into Custom Fields into users and groups tab you must add any new fields you wish and even you can set as require on register, and you can add it at your owns, like select, text field, etc.

You do not need a plugin for this due mybb has it already into the core added.

But anyways if your prefer of course you can add a custom plugin at your owns.

Chears...
yes if you only want user extra data that you can custom fields

(2023-11-11, 06:38 PM)Whiteneo Wrote: [ -> ]You just need to go to admincp and into Custom Fields into users and groups tab you must add any new fields you wish and even you can set as require on register, and you can add it at your owns, like select, text field, etc.

You do not need a plugin for this due mybb has it already into the core added.

But anyways if your prefer of course you can add a custom plugin at your owns.

Chears...
my suggestion was based on thread title "Custom Data ....." , based on that I thought he/she need custom data for each post not users (in postbit).
(2023-11-11, 10:19 PM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]my suggestion was based on thread title "Custom Data ....." , based on that I thought he/she need custom data for each post not users (in postbit).

Yes of course it works for this one without plugins i meant, however there are already some plugins that o that at least that i know but they are paid ones.

One is custom fields when you can add a post message customizable and even so options to add where you wish to add but they are for thread only options when you create a thread but for every post is better if you use that on register to add it by custom css just when you want to do it Smile

But yeah it is better if users has the options they need, but of course as i said that must be a paid option for sure, but the free one as he asks is that one only as far as i know.