MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Download counter?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm looking for a download counter plugin. Nothing comes up in a search (one actually, but no description.)

TIA
mybb already have attachment download counter ,but if you need a custom plugin with custom features , I can do it for you non-free , you can send message to me through telelgram and discord.
(2023-11-16, 04:39 PM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]mybb already have attachment download counter ,but if you need a custom plugin with custom features , I can do it for you non-free , you can send message to me through telelgram and discord.

Thx for the reply.

Where will I find the built-in counter? Does it show the download count beneath the post or is the value only visible by going into the AdminCP?

TIA
(2023-11-16, 06:41 PM)OysterMug Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-11-16, 04:39 PM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]mybb already have attachment download counter ,but if you need a custom plugin with custom features , I can do it for you non-free , you can send message to me through telelgram and discord.

Thx for the reply.

Where will I find the built-in counter? Does it show the download count beneath the post or is the value only visible by going into the AdminCP?

TIA

In the ACP

ACP >>> Forums and Posts >>> on the left menu bar, Attachments >>> Attachment Statistics

You can also look at individual member attachment download stats!
(2023-11-16, 06:56 PM)lost puppy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-11-16, 06:41 PM)OysterMug Wrote: [ -> ]

Thx for the reply.

TIA

In the ACP

ACP >>> Forums and Posts >>> on the left menu bar, Attachments >>> Attachment Statistics

You can also look at individual member attachment download stats!

Thx, but I'm looking for a counter visitors can view to see how many times a file has been downloaded.

In addition, the ACP only shows "the Top 5 most popular downloads."

TIA
As you can see in the following thread, attachments already display a downloads counter :
https://community.mybb.com/thread-228750.html
(2023-11-16, 09:11 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]As you can see in the following thread, attachments already display a downloads counter :
https://community.mybb.com/thread-228750.html

Hmm. Must be my theme. Thx.
Try to modify some postbit_attachments* templates.
(2023-11-17, 02:14 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Try to modify some postbit_attachments* templates.

Is that a CSS field? I'm not sure where to look for that.

Thx.
Refer to the Documentation for more information :
https://docs.mybb.com/1.8/development/themes/templates/
Pages: 1 2