MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: show adsense ads on all pages in threads and forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, 

Is it possible to show adsense ads on forums and on in threads even on main index page.

I am using my advertisement plugin but ads showing only on main home page only. 

Regards.
hi ,add AdSense code to page template (every page you like)
for example if you add to header template , displayed in all pages
(2023-11-18, 02:26 PM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]hi ,add AdSense code to page template (every page you like)
for example if you add to header template , displayed in all pages

added in header template but didnt worked. any more idea ?

Edit: I have tried to add the code on

Forum Display Templates > forumdisplay

but its not showing ads on all forums.
Can anyone help on this ?
Add your code to the header template for displaying ads in all your pages. Check that it is the correct theme you are editing.

For displaying ads in all posts you need to add your code inside both the postbit and postbit_classic template.
(2023-11-20, 07:11 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Add your code to the header template for displaying ads in all your pages. Check that it is the correct theme you are editing.

For displaying ads in all posts you need to add your code inside both the postbit and postbit_classic template.

Should I add By site or By ad unit code on all those 3 pages ?
I won't be sure about the question you are making as I'm unfamilair with Adsense. Please try to add any other code (HTML, plain text), if it shows then you are editing the correct template and it is an issue with the ad code you are trying using. If any or text doesn't display then you are probably editing the incorrect template.
(2023-11-21, 11:09 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]I won't be sure about the question you are making as I'm unfamilair with Adsense. Please try to add any other code (HTML, plain text), if it shows then you are editing the correct template and it is an issue with the ad code you are trying using. If any or text doesn't display then you are probably editing the incorrect template.

I have added main adsense code with display code on header, postbit, postbit_classic and its showing the ads but only sometimes on refreshing the page.

I want to show ads like it shows on main index page everytime. Any clue?
If it shows sometimes then it has to be something with your ad service (Adsense), I won't be sure how the platform works.
(2023-11-22, 10:52 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]If it shows sometimes then it has to be something with your ad service (Adsense), I won't be sure how the platform works.

By the way I am using this plugin aswell:

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=39

Website Link: Click Here
Pages: 1 2