MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Force to read the rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I was wondering if there is a plugin to force new registrations to read a forum post or rules page.

There is a plugin for mybb that works perfectly, and that forces new users to create a personal presentation in order to view the forums. Can it be modified in any way to make it work the way I need it to?

I found a plugin here in the community, but it's already very old and apparently they made it only for MyBB 1.6.
URL of plugin that you said is for 1.6 ?
(2023-12-01, 03:04 PM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]¿URL del complemento que dijiste que es para 1.6?

hello Mostafa

here the link:

https://community.mybb.com/thread-21002.html
I made it compatible with version 1.8 .
Enjoy

[attachment=46460]
(2023-12-01, 05:45 PM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]Lo hice compatible con la versión 1.8.
Disfrutar

Thank you very much Mustafa, I'm going to try it, I appreciate your help.

(2023-12-01, 05:45 PM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]I made it compatible with version 1.8 .
Enjoy

Hello friend, excuse my ignorance but I can't find where to configure the plugin, it already installed it and it activated fine but I don't see any section for configuration
this plugin not have setting group so search thread_to_force in Configuration page
(2023-12-01, 06:34 PM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]this plugin not have setting group so search thread_to_force in Configuration page

Ready working correctly, thank you very much for your help.

Hello Mustafa, how can I make the user comment on the post and not be able to see the forum until they respond to the post that I am forcing them to see?

For example, in the force submission plugin you can't see anything until you publish your presentation.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience
Try this plugin. It gives you the ability to hide thread content until user replies to the thread
https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1430