MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can anyone help on video player mobile resolution size?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

I want to know if I open website on mobile chrome the video player size messed up. So how to fix it.

Edit: Click Here

Regards.
can anyone help me on it ?
the content is not showing can you enable for guest also
what he said. make a test forum and allow guests to see contents in there, then make a post so we can see in order to help you
(2023-12-15, 09:45 PM)Xferno Wrote: [ -> ]the content is not showing can you enable for guest also

(2023-12-16, 04:36 AM)Joey_Pham423 Wrote: [ -> ]what he said. make a test forum and allow guests to see contents in there, then make a post so we can see in order to help you

I have posted a video on Test Forum.

Link: Click Here
(2023-12-18, 11:11 AM)jkcool Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-12-15, 09:45 PM)Xferno Wrote: [ -> ]the content is not showing can you enable for guest also

(2023-12-16, 04:36 AM)Joey_Pham423 Wrote: [ -> ]what he said. make a test forum and allow guests to see contents in there, then make a post so we can see in order to help you

the video is still unavailabe for guest 

it shows 
Quote:Links in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock them...

Part of this message is blocked to guests
Please Login or Register to unblock it.
(2023-12-18, 11:56 AM)Xferno Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-12-18, 11:11 AM)jkcool Wrote: [ -> ]

the video is still unavailabe for guest 

it shows 
Quote:Links in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock them...

Part of this message is blocked to guests
Please Login or Register to unblock it.

Fixed. Kindly, recheck!
When your iframe has a fixed width and height, it will get cropped when the browser window is narrower than the width.
(2023-12-18, 01:50 PM)HLFadmin Wrote: [ -> ]When your iframe has a fixed width and height, it will get cropped when the browser window is narrower than the width.

How to do that and if its manually code work than what code do I have to add on which file ?

Edit: I have used this code but it didnt worked.

Title:
iFrame

Description:
Anything you like!

Regular Expression:
\[iframe width=(.*?) height=(.*?)\](.*?)\[/iframe\]

Replacement:
<iframe src="$3" width="$1%" height="$2%"></iframe>
try adding this css to your global.css or wherever you want:
iframe {
  width: 100%;
  max-width: 800px; /*this can be anything you wish, to show, as default size*/
  aspect-ratio: 16/9; /*important to keep the aspect ratio*/
}

Remove the width and height option in your Regular Expression
\[iframe\](.*?)\[/iframe\]

Change your replacement to just accepting the url
<iframe src="$1" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Play around with the css to your liking. Let me know if this works for you

Please note that the content inside the iframe also has to be responsive as well
Pages: 1 2