MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking to hire > MyBB Forum Community Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there, the title says it all really. I'm looking to hire a professional MyBB Forum that can take on a big project to complete overt the upcoming future. There's no rush but I want a forum community theme as I always wanted one, it's my passion to take lead and own a forum community. 

What I want done?
  • A community forum theme like OGUsers, Demon Forums, sinister.ly. Leakzone and something that Decode84 has made on GitHub. https://github.com/Decode84/Forum
  • A registration/logoin feature
  • MyTabs feature where it displays all kinds of forums for the community to enjoy
  • A upgrade tab for user subscriptions so they can get exclusive rewards and badges
  • Custom scripts for the website so it has a nice flow
  • A paid well project hoping there's someone out there that is interested in this project. 
  • Many more features but let's have a chat first. DM me here or ask for outside website contacts like Twitter or Discord if you find it easier to message each other instead of relying in the DM system. 

The reason's why I'm asking for a dev to hire is that I can't code but I can design good enough for my liking but it's now the dev[s] turn to spice things up for me for my website. It's hard when I'm busy as I'm a Sous Chef myself. Let's talk and let's make my dream theme come true.
for any web,windows,android software or wordpress,mybb,... custom theme/plugin I am at your service .
if you like send message though telegram or discord .
for more information read my signature.
Hello,

I'm excited about your project and would love to be a part of it. I've already made significant progress on a flipd.gg theme, reaching 70% completion. Additionally, I've successfully worked on websites like .io, patched .to, and breached themes. With 3 years of experience in MyBB, I've implemented the features you're looking for multiple times in the past.

I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and bring your dream theme to life.

Best regards,
xferno

my telegram: @xferno
(2023-12-13, 12:46 PM)Xferno Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I'm excited about your project and would love to be a part of it. I've already made significant progress on a flipd.gg theme, reaching 70% completion. Additionally, I've successfully worked on websites like .io, patched .to, and breached themes. With 3 years of experience in MyBB, I've implemented the features you're looking for multiple times in the past.

I look forward to the opportunity to work with you and bring your dream theme to life.

Best regards,
xferno

I have DM'd you about the project and it's great ton see people on the same line of design and that's my goal is to look similar but not copied of course as the websites mentioned above for my MyBB website. If you could show your 70% complete theme or work in general like a portfolio so I know what I'm working with that would be great. 

Thanks for taking an interest. Thank you!
(2023-12-14, 06:56 PM)165hz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2023-12-13, 12:46 PM)Xferno Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Best regards,
xferno

I have DM'd you about the project and it's great ton see people on the same line of design and that's my goal is to look similar but not copied of course as the websites mentioned above for my MyBB website. If you could show your 70% complete theme or work in general like a portfolio so I know what I'm working with that would be great. 

Thanks for taking an interest. Thank you!

check your dm