MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mods - theme issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Big Grin
I have a small issue, I've seen this with all mods that I use. If, for example, I install Smethead's FWS, and then add a new theme with other templates, the FWS info (FWS level, warnbutton, pretty much everything) doesn't appear in the new theme.
Is there a workaround to this problem?
Deactivate and Activate again ... Or add everything manually into the new templates ^^
And it's kinda normal when you install a new theme, nothing of your plugins is included in the templates.
Deactivating and Activating again usually adds double the info, for example, two messages informing the users of their warning levels, i.e:

"Reputation: x

Warning level: 25%
Warning level: 25%"

About the second method..how do I find out what templates get edited?
Faby Wrote:Deactivating and Activating again usually adds double the info, for example, two messages informing the users of their warning levels, i.e:

"Reputation: x

Warning level: 25%
Warning level: 25%"

About the second method..how do I find out what templates get edited?

If its shows twice after deact/act , the deactivate section of the plugin aint good =P
And you can find out which templates by opening the plugin and look into the activate section of it; you probably will find simular things like this
	find_replace_templatesets("usercp", '#{\$reputation}#', "{\$reputation}{\$reflink}");
In this ex. "usercp" is the templatename
Ok, thanks Wink

Oh..*squee*. I just deactivated and reactivated FWS, and looky there, double warning infos Rolleyes

So, if I edit the templates manually with what is written in the plugin file, will it work correctly?