MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add banner behind the logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can someone help me pliss to put a banner behind the logo on the forum. I use the default theme and I don't even intend to change it.
go to Home » Themes » your theme» Editing global.css

Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode

on line 45 you will find this code

#logo {
background: #fff;
padding: 10px 0;
border-bottom: 1px solid #263c30;
}

edit it for example if you wanna add image

#logo {
background: url(image link);
padding: 10px 0;
border-bottom: 1px solid #263c30;
}
You have my respect, it works great, can you teach me how to make the subforums on 2 or 3 columns?
(2023-12-17, 06:12 PM)Al3x Wrote: [ -> ]You have my respect, it works great, can you teach me how to make the subforums on 2 or 3 columns?

glad that it helps and if you want you can give me reputaion .can you show me a demo that you wanna make subforums on 2 or 3 columns look  like

and also if you want custom theme let me know (non free)
well, all I'm interested in is that the subforums should be on 2 columns or 3 so that it doesn't show me that thing with and 1 more, if I have more subforums it shows me that thing with and 1 more or 2 more
(2023-12-17, 06:29 PM)Al3x Wrote: [ -> ]well, all I'm interested in is that the subforums should be on 2 columns or 3 so that it doesn't show me that thing with and 1 more, if I have more subforums it shows me that thing with and 1 more or 2 more

go to yourdomain.com/index.php?module=config-settings&action=change&gid=6

Home » Board Settings » Forum Home Options

find Subforums to show on Index listing

then icrese the value as you like
Thank you very much, you're the best, I'm waiting for you to send me a pm with a contact address so we can keep in touch either on discord, steam, or a website of yours.
(2023-12-17, 07:03 PM)Al3x Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much, you're the best, I'm waiting for you to send me a pm with a contact address so we can keep in touch either on discord, steam, or a website of yours.

you are most welcome
To make subforums display in columns as well as responsible, see:
https://community.mybb.com/thread-224036...pid1333619

[ETS]