MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Disappearing Text in the Editor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can't imagine that it's the attachment box, but the template check will also clarify whether something doesn't fit
Otherwise, please also run ACP --> Tools & Maintenance --> File Verification

Long loading times are usually caused by loading from external sources that do not always respond as quickly as your own server/webspace
(2023-12-23, 11:04 AM)bv64 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't imagine that it's the attachment box, but the template check will also clarify whether something doesn't fit
Otherwise, please also run ACP --> Tools & Maintenance --> File Verification

Long loading times are usually caused by loading from external sources that do not always respond as quickly as your own server/webspace

Template check comes back as all good but I have been finding things which 'look' wrong to me as I have been going through the templates!

Such as with the "newreply" template, I was offered a 'Diff Report' but that was blank. It was the same on our test site so there I reverted it and then compared the 2 .... exactly the same, so I reverted it on the real site.
There are other changes which look wrong such as in the "usercp_editsig" there were many calls for the same file all in a line, like this:

<div class="formbit_label align_right" data-width="25%">{$smilieinserter}{$imgur_button}{$imgur_button}{$imgur_button}{$imgur_button}</div>
or this:

</form>{$imgur_jscript}{$imgur_jscript}{$imgur_jscript}{$imgur_jscript}

I will have to keep going through them but the BootBB theme will be a nightmare to go through as it is near all changed Sad

File Verification comes back with one problem which is "jscripts/bbcodes_sceditor.js" but I know what that change is .... I moved the YouTube code to the top so that it shows first in the Editor (insert video) as near all videos linked are from YouTube and it saves the members having to scroll the list!
The plugin seems to be pretty rubbish because it doesn't remove the variables from the templates when deactivating/uninstalling it

You can delete the duplicate entries without hesitation, just leave one alive

Good with the file verification
Pages: 1 2