MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Developer Available for Hire! Experience Customization Like Never Before!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello MyBB Community!
Are you seeking a seasoned MyBB developer to transform your forum into a thriving online hub? Look no further!
🛠 Services Offered:
  • Custom Responsive Themes: Tailored designs that match your vision.
  • Plugin Development: Enhance functionalities to suit your community's needs.
  • User Customization:  Postbit background and profile cover customization for upgraded members.
  • Advanced Features: Award systems, tabs on award page,responsive design, shoutbox integration, and profile music for upgraded members.
  • Security Integrations: Implement Google reCAPTCHA for secure registrations., 2FA, custom security pins, and ban lists.

💡 Additional Offerings:

• Social Integration: Follower systems, user mentions, and Facebook-like number conversions
  • Enhanced Editor: Custom dark editor, emoji support, spoiler buttons, and more.
  • Unique Pages: FAQ, DMCA, advertisement pages, changelogs, and custom 404 pages.
  • Engagement Tools: Modified like system, additional custom fields on profiles (Telegram ID, Discord ID, BTC address), follower/follow system.

Additional Features I Offer:

Custom Prefix Styles
  • Emoji GIF Support
  • Hide & Spoiler Buttons in Editor
  • Manual Announcements on Index Sidebar
  • Crypto Price Display on Index
  • Statistics Page Charts
  • Auto Bump Thread System
  • Newpoints Integration for Thread Styling
  • Thread Stickying
  • User Custom CSS Capability
  • Given Reputation Page
  • Admin Online Status Display on Index
  • Usergroup Display on Index
  • Number Conversion (e.g., 1000 likes to 1k)
  • Username Restriction Implementation
  • Mentioning Users (@username) in Shoutbox or Posts
  • Most Online User Count Display
  • Additional Pages: FAQ, DMCA, Advertisement, Features, Changelogs
  • Custom 404 Page Implementation and Much More!

✉️ Contact Details:
📬Telegram: @XFERNO
💬Discord: @XF3RN0

💸 Payment Accepted: Cryptocurrency
Some of My Work: 

🌟 Experience: Over two years in MyBB development with a portfolio of 10+ successfully launched websites.i will also
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Noto Sans', sans-serif, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, 'Apple Color Emoji', 'Segoe UI Emoji', 'Segoe UI Symbol', 'Noto Color Emoji']Best regards,[/font]
Best regards,
Xferno
Vouch. Xferno works on my forum as my developer and and he is very good at what he does. If anyone needs an experienced developer, then this is the guy you need to hire.
(2023-12-30, 01:34 AM)realnil Wrote: [ -> ]Vouch. Xferno works on my forum as my developer and and he is very good at what he does. If anyone needs an experienced developer, then this is the guy you need to hire.

Thank you for your trust and kind words! It's been a pleasure collaborating with you on your forum's development. Should anyone require experienced and dedicated assistance, I'm here to ensure top-notch results. Your satisfaction and forum's success are always my priority.
Checkout My Portfolio https://xferno.devmybb.shop/
You've got some good stuff. Maybe it's best to go to Xenforo. It would suit you and give you a much better future and prospects than MyBB which is DOA.
(2024-03-07, 01:13 PM)ForceEight. Wrote: [ -> ]You've got some good stuff. Maybe it's best to go to Xenforo. It would suit you and give you a much better future and prospects than MyBB which is DOA.
Thank you for your suggestion. I appreciate