MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Drop Down UserCP menu?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for someone to do a drop down UserCP menu...which would be able to add ModCP and AdminCP into a drop down menu...any way of doing this?

Or template modifications for this?

https://community.mybb.com/attachment.php?aid=20457

Something like this, but with everything in one little drop down menu.
here and many other pages in internet exist that you can get css and html and Paste into your template and change names and links based on your links.

note :  if you need I can do it as non-free service.
(2023-12-24, 07:36 PM)Ghoul Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for someone to do a drop down UserCP menu...which would be able to add ModCP and AdminCP into a drop down menu...any way of doing this?

Or template modifications for this?

https://community.mybb.com/attachment.php?aid=20457

Something like this, but with everything in one little drop down menu.

Greetings,

Creating a dropdown UserCP menu to incorporate ModCP and AdminCP options can indeed be achieved through JavaScript or CSS implemented within your theme's header template. Alternatively, you might consider exploring pre-designed themes that already incorporate this feature.

I personally offer two themes that include dropdown menu functionality, both of which may align with your requirements. If these themes suit your needs, I would be delighted to discuss their implementation or any customization you may require.my themes link:
1. Flipdxferno Dark Responsive Theme
2. Patched Mybb Dark Responsive Theme

For a tailored and custom solution specific to your forum's needs, feel free to reach out to me via Telegram at @xferno. I'll be more than happy to explore a custom service that perfectly aligns with your desired functionalities.

for more about my service:  MyBB Developer Available for Hire! Experience Customization Like Never Before!

Looking forward to the possibility of collaborating with you.

Best regards,
Xferno