MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can´t open files on forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On our forum we have two sorts of members; Basic (limited access) and Premium (full access).

This morning I put a .zip file in a post which is open for Basic and Premium members.

Basic members can download the .zip, but Premium Members get the notification to upgrade to Premium Member (which they are already) and cannot download the .zip file.

What is the solution to solve this problem?
based on what you said , I think you are using a custom plugin for manage permissions , correct? or you only change permission messages?
if you are using a free or non-free plugin , first check plugin settings ,then contact plugin coder.

note : If you are using a custom plugin whose code writer is not available , I can troubleshoot it if you want (non-free).
(2023-12-25, 12:24 PM)ron1872 Wrote: [ -> ]On our forum we have two sorts of members; Basic (limited access) and Premium (full access).

This morning I put a .zip file in a post which is open for Basic and Premium members.

Basic members can download the .zip, but Premium Members get the notification to upgrade to Premium Member (which they are already) and cannot download the .zip file.

What is the solution to solve this problem?

can you share your forum url?and  which plugin you are using?