MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: software or browser extension help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently seeking a software application or browser extension capable of monitoring specific numerical values within a defined region of the screen. Once these numbers meet or surpass a predetermined threshold, I would like to receive a notification, preferably in the form of an audible alert. If anyone is familiar with such a tool, please share the information. Around five years ago, I remember installing a browser extension that offered similar functionality. It enabled me to select a screen area using my mouse, set a threshold for the numerical values within that area, and choose between an audio alert or an automatic mouse click on a specified screen location. I hope I've conveyed my request clearly. Any guidance on this matter would be highly appreciated.
if you need this as custom windows software, or if you need any custom windows,we,android software or firefox extension or wordpress,mybb,... custom theme/plugin I am at your service (non-free)
Thanks for your offer.  I'm looking for a program or an extension that is already available for download.