MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Plugin Request - Pokemon Catcher +
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Angel

I am looking for someone who would be able to create a customized plugin/game for my web-forum that I am planning to launch next year.

I know a similar plugin is done for XF by apathy, but it seems like there is nothing for MyBB. Fortunately, I am not a fan of XF, which is why I am looking for someone who could potentially develop what I want for MyBB. There are also a few bots done for Discord for reference. 

Main things that I need this game-alike-plugin to do:
- Ability to randomly catch Pokemons (from most common category to the rarest category) across the forum-board.
- Ability to maintain owed Pokemon (i.e feed them, shield, increase their level/xp, evolve etc.)
- Ability to buy Pokemon itself, or food, shields, any boosts for pokemons in the shop (by using NewPoints system)
- Ability to attack/battle with other users' Pokemons (i.e decrease their energy level, shields and/or completely destroy them, or steal them.)

I am happy to provide more visual content with more data/description if needed. I just need someone to develop this for me as I have no clue in programming. I am also looking for a price quote and, of course, if it's doable for mybb.

Looking forward to your responses!
if you want I am at your service, write your idea complete in doc or pdf and send for me in telegram or discord if you like.

Telegram : @MostafaShiraali
Discord : MostafaShiraali#7754(mostafashiraali)