MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ABP SiteMap (0.4) not updating on Google Search Console
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2024-01-05, 02:35 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Your log error configuration is set in ACP » Configuration » Board Settings » Server and Optimization Options

And try to run the task by the hand (the clock on the right of the task), the go on the "View task logs" and check if there is any entry for ABP sitemap.

Its not running the task of ABP Sitemap so I think thatswhy sitemap is not generating.
Ok, last try before I stop trying to help you: what happens when you run it manualy ?
(2024-01-05, 11:06 PM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, last try before I stop trying to help you: what happens when you run it manualy ?

It say this: The selected task has been run successfully. 

Now ABP Sitemap ran but auto task run and not running manually.

[attachment=46518]

Can you check if settings might have issues ?

[attachment=46519]
Settings are ok, but you may also check the plugin settings, particularly the user group used and its permissions on the forum
(2024-01-06, 07:59 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]Settings are ok, but you may also check the plugin settings, particularly the user group used and its permissions on the forum

Can you check the settings.

[attachment=46520]

Any update on the plugin settings ?
Pages: 1 2