MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [PAID, 02/24] Looking for a roleplay-friendly theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I am looking for a theme that is very roleplay-friendly and works with MyBB. For a full list of requirements, I can list them upon request.

For example, the MyBB theme would need to work with linked accounts. This is non-negotiable. Other potential things to be included:
- Newpoints/Mint
- Award mod
- News header
- Recent threads/replies
- Membergroup counter/census
- Affiliate section
- Forum stats

If you'd like to contact me, post your offer below or you may message me privately (including recommendations other than yourself). Please include examples of your work, your pay rate, and other information you see fit. My budget is flexible. From there, we may transfer over to Discord.

Thank you!
hi,  if you have idea or sample , I am at your service (non-free)
Greetings!

Dear StarredSkies ,

Thank you for reaching out regarding your search for a roleplay-friendly theme for MyBB. I've reviewed your requirements, and I'm pleased to inform you that I have three pre-made themes readily available that encompass many of the features you've mentioned.

Patched Mybb Dark Responsive Theme, Flipdxferno Dark Responsive Theme
, and NBB Responsive Theme from my portfolio already include a variety of functionalities such as Newpoints integration, Award mods, news headers, recent threads/replies, membergroup counter/census, and more. Additionally, I am open to customizing these themes to accommodate any additional features you require.

You can explore my portfolio for more details and samples of my work. If you find these themes promising, I'd be more than happy to discuss any specific adjustments or additional features needed for your forum. Feel free to contact me through this platform or via Discord to delve further into your requirements.

Looking forward to potentially collaborating with you!

Best regards,
xferno

My Discord: x3fern0
Hello everyone! Thank you for the comments.

(2024-01-05, 08:49 AM)Mostafa.Shiraali Wrote: [ -> ]hi,  if you have idea or sample , I am at your service (non-free)
Do you have any examples of your work?

(2024-01-05, 01:07 PM)Xferno Wrote: [ -> ]
Greetings!

Dear StarredSkies ,

Thank you for reaching out regarding your search for a roleplay-friendly theme for MyBB. I've reviewed your requirements, and I'm pleased to inform you that I have three pre-made themes readily available that encompass many of the features you've mentioned.

Patched Mybb Dark Responsive Theme, Flipdxferno Dark Responsive Theme
, and NBB Responsive Theme from my portfolio already include a variety of functionalities such as Newpoints integration, Award mods, news headers, recent threads/replies, membergroup counter/census, and more. Additionally, I am open to customizing these themes to accommodate any additional features you require.

You can explore my portfolio for more details and samples of my work. If you find these themes promising, I'd be more than happy to discuss any specific adjustments or additional features needed for your forum. Feel free to contact me through this platform or via Discord to delve further into your requirements.

Looking forward to potentially collaborating with you!

Best regards,
xferno

My Discord: x3fern0
I will look into these. Thank you.

(2024-01-05, 05:57 PM)PARADOX987 Wrote: [ -> ]These themes are already available on internet and also free, you have just ripped it and selling it here... 😂
May I have context regarding this? Either here or within private messages (sent buddy request). I am hesitant due to this claim.
Looking for a responsive and artsy, yet easy to navigate theme, for sure. My search has not come to an end yet, but I am currently using Emerald and default for testing.
I have updated this post to ask specifically for paid theme coders. Smile Please drop your recommendations below!