MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: statistics index not updated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Update done. Still giving me the same problem in the statistics at the bottom of the index page. I have to go to the administrator panel each time and clear the cache. I just don't know what to do
all templates up to date?

and sorry, I'm off now
Yes I noticed something strange: when I delete a message the counter it works. When I write a message the counter does not update. Anyway, don't worry. If you're away from home just relax. If you can help me when you have time Smile
I'll stick with my last question
are all templates up to date?
Templates that have been changed by you or the style author will not be updated in the update process; the admin will then have to adjust this themselves
Do the counters for the topics count, i.e. how many views a topic has?
In my opinion, these things have been fixed because I had the same problem in the past and no longer have it
Maybe someone else has an idea

(thanks, after 16 hours of writing I was just exhausted last night)
"Statistics Update Time
Enter the time interval for reloading the information on the statistics page. Enter 0 to disable the option."

Should I put 0?

Templates are updated like the whole forum. I did this last night. I tried posting this morning and the post counter was working.
Pages: 1 2