MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderator notice stuck.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The red bar which currently says [ Moderator Notice: There are 2 spam posts/threads which need to be actioned. ]

I did a search and found this thread;  https://community.mybb.com/thread-165737...tor+Notice

However, none of those suggested solutions worked.
what do you mean with "stuck"?
(2024-01-19, 05:44 AM)bv64 Wrote: [ -> ]what do you mean with "stuck"?

It wont go away.

This box here:
[Image: vsZsW1Ge.jpg]
It was clear which box you meant Wink

Were this messages processed by a mod?
(2024-01-19, 06:14 AM)bv64 Wrote: [ -> ]It was clear which box you meant Wink

Were this messages processed by a mod?

yep. Nothing, still there.

EG: I attempted to mark one as not spam, It asks 'Are you sure' but no button to confirm or deny comes up.
I do not understand
for one thing you say "yes" has been edited
on the other hand you say that it doesn't work

myBB-version?
Templates all up to date?
Files checked via ACP?

more Info!
(2024-01-19, 07:48 AM)bv64 Wrote: [ -> ]I do not understand
for one thing you say "yes" has been edited
on the other hand you say that it doesn't work

myBB-version?
Templates all up to date?
Files checked via ACP?

more Info!

Ok.
So here is one of the messages marked as spam; (I've cut out the message as it's not pertinent)
[Image: 5VAtv9c3.png]
When I click Mark as Not Spam

[Image: unXqEFgq.png]As stated it says 'Are you sure you want to mark not as spam, but no button to click yes or no exists, nothing.

All the other options have the same issue
Is there a default action? What happens when you press Enter, or what happens when you press Esc?

Also, you did not answer about version and file verification.
Do you have a site URL?

Template question might apply if you are having problem displaying a modal window, like is used with default reputation ratings.
(2024-01-19, 04:43 PM)HLFadmin Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a default action? What happens when you press Enter, or what happens when you press Esc?

Also, you did not answer about version and file verification.
Do you have a site URL?

Template question might apply if you are having problem displaying a modal window, like is used with default reputation ratings.

No default action.

The url is https://atheistforums.org/

It was a template issue.

Basically, the spam in question had a super long URL and the scroll (left right) bar doesn't exist becuse it doesn't former it correctly.

However, Switching to mobile the bar did come up and I was able to find the Yes/No buttons to resolve the issue.
One theme is very old, the other is outdated.

With recent versions (I'm looking at 1.8.37), in phpmyadmin, view table mybb_reportedcontent. Field reportstatus is 0 or 1. And I believe it's unread / read.

Table mybb_moderatorlog shows the action taken. If the post was reported as spam, tid and pid will be shown.

Also, in table mybb_upgrade_data, what does field startscript show? it may be something like "i:58;"
Pages: 1 2