MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Recent Images On Index
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to ask you MyBB experts if there is a plugin that allows you to put, in a table with scrollbar, in the index.php page the recent images of a certain section or of the whole forum that are uploaded or shared. I saw that it exists for phpbb so I was wondering if it also exists for MyBB.
Only there are alredy some slider plugins that works into mybb, however you need to add all images manually, by the way that can be done via plugin by adding a custom slider but with the attachment images uploaded or similar, due mybb allows to use external images, so maybe you need to see about that section, and what is the right way to use it or add it into that slider, maybe all images into a forum, but i think it is better if you add it into a single thread or similar, due into a forum, maybe to show random images and something like 10 max, or similar, but yeah that must be done via plugin.

And already there are no plugins that do that as far as i know.
Thank you very much for your support. You have clarified all my doubts in a precise and detailed manner Smile