MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking To Run A Image Hosting For My Forum What Is The Best Option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to host images on my forum and I want to allow user uploads what be the best option to do this with attachment or setup a separate copy of Chevereto??

With attachments I do not know if would be a good idea to allow 35 to 50 uploads at the same time and if can do URL uploads??
if you want run this in forum, I suggest use a plugin that upload images in other host (download host or server).
Because the download server has a high download and upload speed and a high number of connections can be and other features.

note : if you not found plugin for that and if you need a custom plugin for it, I am at your service. (non-free)
I am running a server with 16gb ram to run some type of image hosting
(2024-01-23, 05:33 AM)Beavisguy Wrote: [ -> ]I am running a server with 16gb ram to run some type of image hosting

is not only about RAM , download server need more bandwidth and different congurations.
Of course, it depends on how many users your goal is .
Because for the small number of users,Either way or any type of server won't make much difference.
Server has 30tb bandwidth this only for like 2000 members max
(2024-01-23, 06:36 AM)Beavisguy Wrote: [ -> ]Server has 30tb bandwidth this only for like 2000 members max

so your server is enough for this number , Now you just have to think about what facilities you want.
I already have a copy of Chevereto free installed I think it is kinda messed
Any other suggest how to do this I am not gonna use Chevereto