MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is it possible to promote with separate variables(post and thread)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's what I want to do, I want group promotion based on posts and thread count but I want them to be promoted when they hit a certain post count OR thread count, which ever comes first rather than both being a requirement for promotion(needing to hit the thread coins and post count both before promotion).

Could I do this by creating two separate promotion sets, one for 50 post counts and an entirely separateone for say 10 threads and it would promote based on which one was hit first?

For example a promotion Group A to Group B promote at 50 posts and an entirely separate promotion Group A to Group B promote at 10 threads, this would allow it to promote at which ever they reached first, correct? I initially had them both in the same promotion and realized they had to get 50 posts AND 10 threads to be promoted which I do not want to do.