MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Apostrophes turning to "Undefined"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have an idea? Suddenly on my forum while quoting someone that has used an apostrophe in a contraction for instance, in the quote it says undefined.

For example:
Quote:I canundefinedt believe this isnundefinedt working.
Do you use the default editor or some plugin editor ? Try to switch editors and themes to find out if it is some specific setup for you.
(2024-01-24, 11:53 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Do you use the default editor or some plugin editor ? Try to switch editors and themes to find out if it is some specific setup for you.

Thanks for reaching out. I edited the "jquery.sceditor.bbcode.min.js" and some other files in there to add more fonts to the dropdown list. I reverted it to default and it fixed the problem.

I must have done something wrong, would you be able to help me with what files I need to change to add more fonts on the editor?
If using the default theme and editor, edit file ./jscripts/sceditor/jquery.sceditor.bbcode.min.js, find :
fonts:"Arial,Arial Black,Comic Sans MS,Courier New,Georgia,Impact,Sans-serif,Serif,Times New Roman,Trebuchet MS,Verdana"

Simply add your new fonts separating with a comma as below :
fonts:"Arial,Arial Black,Comic Sans MS,Courier New,Georgia,Impact,Sans-serif,Serif,Times New Roman,Trebuchet MS,Verdana,Cursive,Fantasy,Monospace,Brush Script,Lucida Bright,Copperplate,Comic Sans"

Note that I did text only with single word or space-only words name. I'm unsure if you can use special characters in this list.

(optional) Then update the value for the ver parameter of the query string for this file inside the codebuttons template, forcing visitors onto the updated file, from something similar to the below tag :
Quote:<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/jquery.sceditor.bbcode.min.js?ver=1832"></script>

To :
Quote:<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->asset_url}/jscripts/sceditor/jquery.sceditor.bbcode.min.js?ver=1832x"></script>

Regards.