MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Uploading bigger size attachments are not completing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Uploading attachments files bigger than 25mb or 35mb are not completing they get like 50% then they just stop the upload size on the server is a lot higher than the file I am trying to upload.  I am trying to upload a MP4 video clip as a test I added the .mp4 extension in Attachment Types any idea why bigger size attachment are stopping at like 50% complete??
In AdminCP / Tools and Maintenance / System Health, there is
[quote]Max Upload / POST Size 32M / 64M[/code]

What settings are displayed for you?

[attachment=46575]

What are these values when editing the filetype .mp4
Max Upload / POST Size 512M / 516M Average Attachment Size 0 bytes

I set MP4 in Attachment Types to be 1gb

I tried to upload a 110mb MP4 and a 80mb Gif both uploads stop half way through

I was able to upload 10 image at one just fine and 20mb and 35mb gifs no problem

Nothing I have done has fixed this problem I think Mybb might have not been created to accept 50mb to 250mb attachments. I have been able to upload 35mb attachments no problem I have tried attachments 75mb to 110mb all have timed out like at 50% of complete.
First of all, you have attachment limit in your MyBB.

However, PHP server configuration may have different upload limits. PHP options to adjust are post_max_size and upload_max_filesize (post_max_size should be bigger than upload_max_filesize).

However, there may be other limits that apply, for example proxy configuration like NIGNX or ListeSpeed. Ask your host what's max upload file size and make sure its bigger than attachment.
(2024-01-27, 08:54 AM)gacekssj4 Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, you have attachment limit in your MyBB.

However, PHP server configuration may have different upload limits. PHP options to adjust are post_max_size and upload_max_filesize (post_max_size should be bigger than upload_max_filesize).

However, there may be other limits that apply, for example proxy configuration like NIGNX or ListeSpeed. Ask your host what's max upload file size and make sure its bigger than attachment.

I am running a dedicated server the php ini is set to way higher that the file sizes I am trying to upload on my Mybb forum.