MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WFT Fonts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My site suddenly has this terrible font for its Global Default

No idea how that happened, but I need to restore it to how is was (same fonts as the MY BB forum)

[attachment=46592]

How?

Quote:(forum folder name)/admin/styles/default/main.css

Open and edit and make sure body, td is the same as below. If not, copy the CSS below and replace it.

Quote:body, td {
font-family: 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;
font-size: 12px;
color: #333;
margin: 0;
margin-bottom: 20px;
}
Hmmm thanks for that. That was what my file contained.

Interestingly, on my laptop the font comes out terrible, but on devices and other computers it's ok, I guess something on my laptop is processing that font differently.

Weird.

Any ideas anyone?
What browser are you using?
Same font problem regardless of browser on my system (Chrome/ FF the same problem)
You might need to check the rendering display on your operating system. Sometimes it can cause fonts to display errantly.

If you're using Windows, this could potentially be a ClearType error. Google will pull up the necessary tutorial for you to fix this.

If not, check your operating systems fonts for 'Lucida Grande' and perhaps uninstall and reinstall the font from your operating system as that is the font attempting to render in MyBB's Admin CP. If the font file on your computer is somehow damaged or corrupt, this could be causing the issue.