MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Back up has disappeared in tasks on admin cp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Morning 

I've been uploading some plugins etc and removed some for testing and it appears now i don't have back up option in scheduled tasks ?[Image: image-2024-02-09-101749294.png]

Is there a way to get it back please? 

Thank you
So I can't remember if there was ever a task backup; The backup function is on the left in the menu under “Database Backups”

If you had created a task for this by yourself; I'm sure you have a backup and can restore it from there
The task is called backupdb.php and is located in the directory /inc/tasks
(2024-02-09, 10:35 AM)bv64 Wrote: [ -> ]So I can't remember if there was ever a task backup; The backup function is on the left in the menu under “Database Backups”

If you had created a task for this by yourself; I'm sure you have a backup and can restore it from there

Thanks for your reply ,
Yes it was there for sure as i used this thread a day or so ago to set up 
https://community.mybb.com/thread-171419.html

But it's not there now 

Can't see on there how to create it to run daily though unless I'm missing it ? 

[Image: image-2024-02-09-104426028.png]

Thank you

(2024-02-09, 10:42 AM)Schnapsnase Wrote: [ -> ]The task is called backupdb.php and is located in the directory /inc/tasks

Right thats not there now i've just checked is there away to get it back or around this please ? 

Thank you
Upload the file again from MyBB-Package.
(2024-02-09, 10:53 AM)Schnapsnase Wrote: [ -> ]Upload the file again from MyBB-Package.

I've just uploaded that file via the install package and created a task hopefully this works now .

Thanks for your time on this .
Is the file in the correct directory?
(2024-02-09, 11:14 AM)Schnapsnase Wrote: [ -> ]Is the file in the correct directory?

Thank you Smile