MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Installing MyBB 1.2.9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I'm currently installing MyBB 2.1.9 on my home computer using Apache. I reveived this forum with an emu repack (which also included MySQL 5.0 & PHP). Now i'm trying to install it, but with no luck.

Supported DB Extensions: none

What should I do?
You don't appear to have a database installed. Are you sure MySQL is installed and running?
DrPoodle Wrote:You don't appear to have a database installed. Are you sure MySQL is installed and running?

It's running and when I use HeidiSQL to connect to it, I'm seeing databases (where made in the repack).

I'm reinstalling it right now, so I can't tell which databases were pre-made.
If it doesn't work then I suggest you use XAMPP which is much more popular, and better. It will install apache, php, and mysql. on your localhost.
DrPoodle Wrote:If it doesn't work then I suggest you use XAMPP which is much more popular, and better. It will install apache, php, and mysql. on your localhost.

Well, I'm using this database also for the game server, this means I can't split them.

Heres a picture of the databases | Opened the Forum Database |
You need to have a MySQL Daemon that MyBB recognizes
Tikitiki Wrote:You need to have a MySQL Daemon that MyBB recognizes

What you mean with that?
Uh... You need to be running an SQL engine the MyBB recognizes; which is MySQL.
Tikitiki Wrote:Uh... You need to be running an SQL engine the MyBB recognizes; which is MySQL.

I've said it above, I'm running MySQL 5.0-community-nt
Is the MySQL extension enabled in your PHP configuration?
Pages: 1 2