MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin to exclude Usergroup from Board-Statistics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, i'm actually searching a plugin which enables the option to exclude a defined usergroup from the board statistics, or better say, we are working with a "inactive" User group and we dont want them to be counted as registered users since they aren't able to post anything until they get reapproved by a mod. There already is an option to exclude a group from the members list, but this does not impact the stats. So, is there any?
Maybe can do it without a plugin.
Stats come from cache, numusers to be specific.
Create a task that count total users, then subtracts usergroup users, repopulate cache.

Idea, not tried. Just quick answer. Other stuff going on.
(2024-02-16, 01:43 PM)HLFadmin Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe can do it without a plugin.
Stats come from cache, numusers to be specific.
Create a task that count total users, then subtracts usergroup users, repopulate cache.

Idea, not tried. Just quick answer. Other stuff going on.

yes, figured this out already, was trying to quickly jump into plugin library to modify everything to my needs, but... i'm actually too dumb Big Grin

the idea with the task i... well.... lets say, with every registration the cache gets updated.... so i have to run this task regularly.... i don't think this is a clever solution Smile
wrote a small plugin to achieve it myself, if there is the need i can provide an official release, actually its just quick'ndirty with no failsafes Big Grin
The following plugin is similar to what you are looking for :
http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=273

It could be edited to ignore specific groups.
well yeah, its similar but not what i wanted Smile but thanks anyways for the hint!