MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with Stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have noticed that the statistics in the forum do not work for me. If a person views a post the counter does not go. I also tried looking at the options if there was something wrong but I don't see it.
Even on the main forum page, in the statistics at the bottom, the posts and threads that are posted are not counted.
I also tried to deactivate each plugin but to no avail.
Where could the error be?

I have only just noticed that when I go to new discussion I get this list of errors! I was not aware of it. How do I fix it? Smile
"eval'd code" means the template is calling for something that is not defined. The line number refers to the template line number. It is likely a plugin not working as intended. If a plugin is missing or deactivated, that could be it.
Is there any way to find out which plugin is deactivated or missing?
Sorry to bother you guys again but I keep having the problem with the thread count in the stats in the footer.
Even when deactivating all plugins this problem persists. What can it depend on? I have to manually rebuild the cache in the admin panel every time.