MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Subforums additional , and more
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I have been trying to remove an additional text in the subforums template, but i cannot find the code anywhere.
Here is the ss:
[Image: Screenshot-2024-02-22-210137.png]
Im trying to get rid of that: , and 1 more text, does anyone know where it is located and how could i remove it?
Its the text chunk driven by language.
ACP > Configuration (at top) > Languages (at left) >
Find your Language (default: English (American)) > Options (at right, under Control) > Edit Language Variables>
Find global.lang.php > Edit (at right)
Find phrase more_subforums and change / blank out the set value.
Go to bottom of page > Click "Save Language File"
(2024-02-23, 05:14 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Its the text chunk driven by language.
ACP > Configuration (at top) > Languages (at left) >
Find your Language (default: English (American)) > Options (at right, under Control) > Edit Language Variables>
Find global.lang.php > Edit (at right)
Find phrase more_subforums and change / blank out the set value.
Go to bottom of page > Click "Save Language File"

I'm so graceful for your reply. Thank you so much. One more thing..
Lets say i want to get rid of it and then i want to list all the subforums.
like this:
 [Image: image.png]
how could i do that?
ACP > Configuration (at top) > Settings > Forum Home Options > Subforums to show on Index listing

Set the number to much higher, your total sub-forums count should not exceed this number.
(2024-02-24, 08:08 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]ACP > Configuration (at top) > Settings > Forum Home Options > Subforums to show on Index listing

Set the number to much higher, your total sub-forums count should not exceed this number.

Thanks so much for helping me Heart