MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SEO Plugins or manually adding?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw that there are some plugins for SEO. 
Do you recommend using them or manually adding the website to Google Analytics/Search Console etc.? What is more effective?
Someone?!
Even if you use SEO plugin you hace to submit your site to search console manually for indexing.
SEO plugin doesn't do that part, if I recall correctly. It makes your site more SEO friendly only.
(2024-02-25, 09:07 AM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]Even if you use SEO plugin you hace to submit your site to search console manually for indexing.
SEO plugin doesn't do that part, if I recall correctly. It makes your site more SEO friendly only.

Like friendly urls or what do you mean when you said it makes the site more SEO friendly?
Friendly URL, Sitemap, Meta Description those things are being handled with plugin.
The plugin has limitations, for example it can't handle heading tags, that should be by your theme...

You have to do both, in fact. Like you can generate sitemap using the plugin and manually submit generated sitemap to search console for indexing... Likewise.