MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to remove attachments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Experiencing an issue with my own theme not being able to remove an attachment after uploading (new thread, new reply, edit post, edit reply). Modal box appears, but selecting 'Yes' or 'No' does nothing. Have to click outside the modal in order to close it.

Have disabled all plugins, removed all instances of additional JS files (only calling one), and reverted all 'Post Templates' back to original.

Have checked to ensure {$post_javascript} files are present in each associated template. Works perfectly fine with the default theme, but I've gone through all of my templates and can't find what I've missed.

Happy to PM access account to resolve. I'm usually pretty good at figuring this stuff out, but I can't for the life of me find the problem.

Running MyBB 1.8.37

URL: https://www.curvesui.com/

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
You may provide a test account for me to look further...
(2024-02-24, 06:59 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]You may provide a test account for me to look further...

PM sent. Thank you.
I have fixed the issue at your site. The attachment removal is functional now.

What happened:
The modal plugin targets "button" class to catch user input in a prompt.
The prompt / confirmation modal's buttons must carry the "button" class, which was removed in "modal_button" template while styling the "Yes" / "No" buttons.
(2024-03-09, 05:44 PM)effone Wrote: [ -> ]I have fixed the issue at your site. The attachment removal is functional now.

What happened:
The modal plugin targets "button" class to catch user input in a prompt.
The prompt / confirmation modal's buttons must carry the "button" class, which was removed in "modal_button" template while styling the "Yes" / "No" buttons.

Thank you! Really appreciate your help with this.

Thanks again!