MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Maximum Avatar Dimensions in Posts doesn't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I set up the maximum avatar dimensions in posts for 150x300. 
The default avatar has 150x150 and is displayed to 100x100.
What's wrong?

Edit: I saw this problem is just for default avatars.
Still not solved!
If it isn't displaying at the specified widths, it may be assigned a different height/width in your theme. You need to check the templates first.
(2024-02-29, 11:51 AM)MattyWjeisz Wrote: [ -> ]If it isn't displaying at the specified widths, it may be assigned a different height/width in your theme. You need to check the templates first.

Where man? What template, what line?
we don't know which style you use
has this style own templates?

only you can search in the your templates for "avatar" and check if there is something, that causes your problem

learning by doing
(2024-02-29, 01:59 PM)bv64 Wrote: [ -> ]we don't know which style you use
has this style own templates?

only you can search in the your templates for "avatar" and check if there is something, that causes your problem

learning by doing

I'm using the default MyBB dark theme.
don't you know anything about css ? you can use css or js to manipulate the size of avatar
Solved! Thank you for nothing! Smile
Function format_avatar() is defined in inc/functions.php, and for purposes of displaying in postbit, is called in inc/functions_post.php at line 343. That function, in turn, calls scale_image() defined in inc/functions_image.php which appears to scale down, but not to scale up.

Make sure the image you are expecting to appear larger is truly the one large enough as is, or can be scaled down.