MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.9 Default Responsive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Keep in mind it's under development. It's not a final product. I only started this a few days ago  Cool
I know, and I'm sorry if I offended you. I'm just noting things that catch my eye. I may seem a bit "rude" because I'm translating from a different language. Please don't misunderstand.

[Image: nk0rddk.png]

Finally, can these changes to the profile be beautiful?
Many thanks Matty for doing this .... it is very good of you

Having a first look, there is a difference in size between the opening post of a thread and the replies on my screen!

[attachment=46740]
Seems like the container closed early somehow.
(2024-03-06, 01:34 PM)lost puppy Wrote: [ -> ]Many thanks Matty for doing this .... it is very good of you

Having a first look, there is a difference in size between the opening post of a thread and the replies on my screen!

Fixed

(2024-03-06, 11:02 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]
(2024-03-06, 07:22 AM)MattyWjeisz Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, Laird! I can do my best to get it as close as possible from what I'm able to see but I think some parts will need to be tidied up to work properly.

You've mentioned going off what you can see a couple of times, so I'm wondering whether you're aware that all of the Twig templates which get rendered into the HTML for this theme, and all of the SCSS which gets compiled into its stylesheet, are available in the 1.9 branch on Github here:

https://github.com/mybb/mybb/tree/dev-1....re.default

I don't know whether or how much that helps, but I just wasn't sure whether you're already aware of it.

(2024-03-06, 07:22 AM)MattyWjeisz Wrote: [ -> ]It's the main reason I'm developing it live so others can see what I might have missed. It's the most requested theme so hopefully this can ease some frustrations off the users and pressure off the development team.

Yep, I've seen people ask for it to be backported to 1.8 too, and it seems like a useful project given that progress on 1.9 development is slow if not stalled.

Thanks, Laird Smile I was aware of it, but given the complexity of it I wanted users to be able to easily modify without having a great deal of knowledge. I've used Bootstrap so I can create a list of the basic elements throughout that forum owners can use to change the styles to suit them.

(2024-03-06, 11:48 AM)Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]You are very fast=)
I'm scared when I write, I hope he doesn't get mad at me Big Grin The last topics in the forums that are sub-forums are not aligned with the last topics of the sub-forums. It creates a bit of a bad look.

Fixed.

No hard feelings at all, and certainly not offended! No need to apologize - just need to be patient while I sort the bulk of it out Cool
Demo is available at: https://www.curvesui.com/

This is still a developing theme so you may notice some errors. Please let me know what you find so I can rectify it. Smile
why does the heder dropdown menu lists are in a line in mobile ?
[attachment=46757]

and calendar template needs more fixes in mobile view.
Calendar is a WIP and I've temporarily fixed the header menu.
Fantastic work. Really glad to see this being done.
(2024-03-15, 11:09 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Fantastic work. Really glad to see this being done.

Thanks Ben Smile Still a bit of work to go, but hoping to have released in a few short weeks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5