MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nothing works well
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Really NO plugin is working correctly or at all? Is mybb still alive or should i try another forum application? 
I've tried DVZ Shoutbox. It shows up on the page but there is no 'enter' button' so you can't actually shout anything.
Tried several social-media-login plugins, all not working
I've tried the BAM plugin, didn't work. 
Ah i also tried the 'plugin installer' - which couldn't instal ANY plugin.... 

What the heck?!
when every thing not work this mean You are using it incorrectly.
1. you can read threads and and mybb docs and learn more about how you must install plugins, ....
2. if you not found solution you can ask here
3. you can pay some one do this stuff for you , if you like I can do it as non-free service.

Regarding the use of other CMS, MyBB has the easiest user interface, and if you can't work with this, you will surely have more problems with other CMS.
In addition, if you are going to change the CMS due to some problems, I think you should think about creating a forum first, because no matter how easy it is to use, there may be problems that are beyond your control.
(2024-03-05, 02:41 PM)Steffie Wrote: [ -> ]Is mybb still alive or....... !

You've just raised a question in a forum and using a platform which is actually called MyBB

Calm down, keep your rages aside, be little informative about the error you are facing rather than simply stating don't work, if you really looking for some help.