MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybblog plugins producing fatal errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I installedĀ  and activated the latest version MyBBlog_#4_stableĀ  and it produced a fatal error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Non-static method JB_Classes_StorableObject::getDefaultOptions() cannot be called statically in /home/testing/www/forum/inc/plugins/jones/core/Classes/StorableObject.php:47 Stack trace: #0 /home/testing/www/forum/inc/plugins/jones/mybblog/modules/index.php(20): JB_Classes_StorableObject::getAll() #1 /home/testing/www/forum/inc/plugins/jones/core/Modules.php(87): Module_Index->get() #2 /home/testing/www/forum/mybblog.php(32): JB_Modules->loadModule() #3 {main} thrown in /home/testing/www/forum/inc/plugins/jones/core/Classes/StorableObject.php on line 47

Then, I installed and activated the previous version MyBBlog_#3_stableĀ  and it produced a fatal error:

Fatal error: Declaration of JB_MyBBLog_Class::runHook($name, array &$arguments = []) must be compatible with JB_Classes_Object::runHook($name, &$arguments = '') in /home/testing/www/forum/inc/plugins/jones/mybblog/classes/Class.php on line 12

I have now deactivated and uninstalled both versions.

Hope there is a simple answer to fixing these.

Thanks all.
This plugin is probably not compatible with PHP 8.x
And I don't think "there is a simple answer to fix it", but peharps Jones will do a new version

Small tip if you want to try by yourself: https://php.watch/versions/8.0/non-stati...atal-error